This ebook is no longer for sale.
Read this ebook to learn the answers to questions such as:
- How do I streamline editing an iCal event?
- How do I set the default Spotlight search location?
- How do I add comments and editing marks to a PDF in Preview.
- In Safari, how do I open a typed URL in a new tab?
- What’s the best way to read RSS Feeds in Safari?
- How do I set up and work with tabs in Terminal?
- How do I send a video from QuickTime X to iTunes, MobileMe, or YouTube?
- How do I store my passwords under a more complex password than my easy-to-type login password?
- What are some whizzy ways to access my files? (hint: Snow Leopard introduced some fun changes to Exposé, the Dock, and Spaces)
We encourage you to download the free 22-page sample to see what it looks like, since it is rather different from our Take Control design. If you plan to print, print a few test pages from the sample first in case you wish to consider Macworld’s $24.99 print version, which has higher-resolution images than are feasible in an ebook.