This ebook is no longer for sale.
Questions answered in this book include:
- How can I make my passwords memorable but hard to crack?
- Can my friends use my Mac without comprising my privacy?
- How do I make my laptop less appealing to thieves?
- How do I keep email and instant messaging conversations private?
- What is Safari’s Private Browsing feature?
- How can I access sensitive files from my Mac at home while I’m traveling?
- How do the top antivirus utilities for the Mac compare?
- If I run Windows on my Mac, what anti-malware measures should I take?
- Why should I bother to configure a firewall on my Mac?
- What firewall should I use if the one in Leopard doesn’t meet my needs?
- How can I safely share my Mac’s files with other users on my home network?
- How do I turn on WPA network security on my home Wi-Fi network?
- How do I use a VPN when connecting to the Internet from a Wi-Fi hotspot?