This ebook is no longer for sale.
Read this ebook to find out how to:
- Choose a camera and what features to consider
- Compose shots, master lighting, and control depth-of-field
- Get your pictures into your Mac, and how to sort, label, and search for them once they’re there
- Edit photos to compensate for bad lighting, and crop for better compositions
- Share your photos online, print them, or use them in a photo project such as a book
- Take the best possible pictures with your iPhone camera
- Digitize your old photos and slides
- Back up your ever-growing photo collection
We encourage you to download the free 47-page sample to see what it looks like, since it is rather different from our Take Control design.