Apple’s iWeb aims to help you build a Web site quickly and easily, but if you’re stuck on the basics or unhappy with amateurish results, turn to Steve Sande for assistance. In Take Control of iWeb, Steve provides step-by-step instructions for building an iWeb site and uploading it to .Mac or to your own Web host, and you can look over his shoulder as he works in iWeb’s templates with a designer’s eye. Steve teaches you the best ways to make basic iWeb pages, including blog, podcast, and photo pages (via integration with other iLife applications), and he covers topics that go beyond the basics.
You’ll learn how to create eye-catching graphical effects, encode podcasts and videos for use with iWeb, edit graphics so your site loads faster, make image maps, and even set up an online store. For those with multiple sites or multiple Macs, Steve explains how to edit one site on two Macs and how to store multiple sites in multiple iWeb files. Pick up your copy today!
Read this ebook to learn the answers to questions such as:
- How do I create special graphical effects like those in the above clickable images?
- How do I create an RSS feed for my blog?
- What if I don’t want to publish to .Mac?
- How do I make an image map? (There is a way!)
- Can I create an entire online store with iWeb?