New Features in the Snow Leopard Version of Apple Mail
The Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard version of Apple Mail has been out for a while. Here’s a quick look at what’s changed between the 10.5 Leopard version and the Snow Leopard version:
- Mail now natively supports Microsoft Exchange Server 2007.
- You can re-arrange items in the sidebar.
- Performance has been improved significantly, especially when displaying the contents of mailboxes, searching, and moving messages.
- Data detectors can now recognize flight numbers.
- HTML message editing has been improved in several respects.
Posted by Tonya Engst (Permalink)