It would be a grave understatement to say “It’s been quite a week.”
We released the fourth edition of Take Control of Calendar and Reminders and the second edition of Take Control of Securing Your Mac. But also:
- The Canadian province of Saskatchewan, where I live, made international headlines due to a mass stabbing and subsequent manhunt.
- Apple announced new iPhone and Apple Watch models.
- The queen of England (who was also Canada’s head of state) died.
- Mercury retrograde began, in case that’s the sort of thing you find interesting.
- Speaking of mercury, the temperature here ranged from a high around 35°C (95°F) to a low of about 6°C (43°F), and it’s supposed to get down to freezing tonight.
That’s a lot.
I’m editing more updated books, of which at least one, and likely several, will be released next week.
Also, for the umpteenth time, yes I’m working on an updated 1Password book for release as soon as I can possibly finish it, which will be sooner if everyone would stop emailing me about it :-). Please and thank you.